Incredible Mediterranean flavours are combined with a summertime BBQ favourite in our Johnsonville Mediterranean Burger. Tomato, feta and garlic are mixed with our Classic Style Sausage Meat for a savoury treat, made all the better with a Greek-inspired yogurt garlic sauce. Whether you customize your toppings or keep it simple, this burger twist will be a hit with the whole family.
What You Need
- Prepare sausage according to package instructions, cool slightly and cut into ½-inch pieces; set aside.
- In a bowl, combine hash browns, butter, salt and pepper; divide evenly into 12 greased muffin cups.
- Press mixture onto sides and bottom of muffin cups.
- Bake at 400F for 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven, divide sausage pieces into muffin cups.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, cheese and bell pepper.
- Spoon mixture evenly into muffin cups.
- Sprinkle with chives or onion.
- Return to oven, bake 13-15 minutes or until set. Serve.