BBQ Shrimp Kebabs
A soon-to-be favourite recipe with only five easy-to-double ingredients, these mouthwatering kebabs explode with flavour when combining Johnsonville® Sausage, shrimp and Salt Lick™ BBQ Sauce.
What You Need
1 pkgSmoked Beef Sausage
2 poundsMedium shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 cupBBQ sauce
2 tbspFresh minced parsley
2Limes, cut into wedges
12Metal or wooden skewers, soaked in water
- Preheat grill to medium-low heat
- Place sausage pieces in the center of shrimp and thread on skewers
- Grill for 3 minutes; turn and brush with BBQ sauce
- Brushing occasionally with sauce, cook until shrimp and pink and sausage is heated through; additional 3-4 minutes
- Sprinkle with parsley and drizzle with lime juice
- Marinade shrimp in BBQ sauce for 24 hours before grilling for extra flavour!
TipMarinade shrimp in BBQ sauce for 24 hours before grilling for extra flavour!