Sausage Stuffed Grilled Spaghetti Squash
Squash the typical grilling recipes with something new! Mix our Mild Italian Sausage with red pepper, rapini, ginger scallion and feta for a flavourful meal right off the grill that’s sure to impress.
Recipe featured on Canada’s Biggest Virtual BBQ with Chef Devan Rajkumar. Check out the full video!
What You Need
- Cut spaghetti squash in half and remove the seeds. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill on medium heat cut side up for 20 minutes then flip over and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Use a fork to remove most of the insides, leaving enough so it keeps its shape.
- In a large bowl, combine spaghetti squash with sea salt, a drizzle of olive oil, grilled rapini, red peppers, feta and ginger scallion sauce. Add coined sausages.
- Put mixture back into the spaghetti squash boat and season with sea salt and a drizzle of olive oil.