Brat Hot Tub
One surefire way to make certain all your guests get a piping hot, juicy Johnsonville brat is to create a simple bratwurst hot tub.
What You Need
1aluminum foil baking pan (11-in. x 9-in. x 2 3/8-in.)
2-3 can(12 ounces/355 mL each) beer
1large yellow or white onion, sliced
- Prepare brats on a gas or charcoal grill according to package directions
- When brats are cooked, remove from grill and place in foil baking pan
- Place pan on grill, add beer, butter and onions
- Over medium heat, on a covered grill, allow brats to simmer in beer and onions.
- Serve each brat with onions on a bun. Enjoy!