Italian Sausage Hot Tub
An easy and surefire way to ensure all your guests get a piping hot, juicy Johnsonville Italian Sausage.
What You Need
111-in. x 9-in. x 2 3/8-in. aluminum foil baking pan
1 bottle(750 ml) white Merlot wine
1 mediumgreen bell pepper, julienned
1 largesweet red or yellow bell pepper, julienned
1 jar(16 ounces/473 mL) cocktail onions, drained
4 clovesgarlic, peeled and quartered
1 Tbsp.fresh parsley or basil, chopped
- Preheat grill to medium-low heat.
- In a disposable foil pan, combine the wine, peppers, onions, olives, garlic and parsley.
- Place on the grill; cover with foil. Bring to a slow simmer.
- Meanwhile, grill sausage according to package directions.
- When sausage is browned and fully cooked (180˚F), transfer links to the wine steam bath.
- Cover and keep warm until guests arrive.