Spicy Sausage Pizza
Want to try your hand at homemade pizza? This recipe brings together mozzarella, onions, peppers and Johnsonville’s amazing Hot Italian Sausage meat to give you delicious flavours with some kick!
What You Need
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). If using store bought dough, shape into 12-inch circle on pizza pan.
- Spread marinara sauce evenly over crust.
- Crumble Johnsonville Hot Italian Sausage Meat on top of sauce. Add peppers and onions.
- Finish by evenly sprinkling mozzarella cheese on top of ingredients.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is melted. Drizzle with a little olive oil & sprinkle red pepper flakes. Serve right away.