Sausage Hash Grill Packet
Whether eating outdoors in your backyard, on your cottage dock or at the family campsite, this easy breakfast pack is a fun recipe to brighten your morning. Our Johnsonville Smoked Polish Sausages are combined in a foil packet with cabbage, potatoes and onions for a delicious morning hash that you can serve right off the grill. Bringing a fancy morning feast to your outdoor summer adventures has never been easier.
What You Need
- Preheat grill to 400F. Cut four 18×12 inch sheets of foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray (or line with 1-2 tspns of cooking oil).
- Divide cabbage, potatoes and onion over foil sheets and add 1 ice cube to each mound.
- Evenly divide the sausage between packets and top with 2 tbsps of garlic butter.
- Close each packet, securing seams tightly, and place on grill.
- Cook on grill for approximately 50 minutes, flipping every 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from grill and let rest for approximately 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with parsley and serve with sour cream, if desired.