Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
This Johnsonville recipe is a must for mushroom fans! The taste of Johnsonville Italian Sausage pairs well with cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, lemon and garlic to create a dish that’s bound to please! These stuffed mushrooms are perfect for an appetizer when you’re entertaining family and friends.
What You Need
- Preheat oven to 400F
- In a skillet, cook and crumble sausage over medium heat until no longer pink and lightly browned; drain.
- Remove and discard stems from mushrooms.
- Arrange mushroom caps on foil-lined baking sheets.
- In a bowl, combine cooked sausage, bread crumbs, cream cheese, garlic, parsley and lemon juice. Stir until blended.
- Carefully spoon sausage mixture into mushroom caps.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400F for 14-16 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender and lightly browned.
- Serve hot.