Spicy Nachos with Sausage and Avocado
These nachos are the perfect game night feast. For an instant fiesta classic, we combined the essential ingredients of Mexican cooking – like cheese, jalapenos, avocado, cilantro, and sour cream – with our own Johnsonville Hot Italian Style Sausage Meat. You’ll want to serve this zesty dish at your next party, on game night, or when binge-watching your fave TV show.
What You Need
- In a large skillet, cook the sausage meat 7–10 minutes, stirring regularly but leaving large bites. If necessary, remove excess fat before setting aside.
- On a large baking sheet, spread half of the tortillas, then garnish with half of the cheese, the cooked sausage, the jalapeno and the black beans.
- Arrange the rest of the corn chips on top and the other half of cheese, jalapeno, black beans and sausage meat.
- Preheat the oven to 375°. Warm up the nachos 4–5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Garnish with avocado, sour cream and cilantro. Serve immediately, with salsa or pico de gallo on the side if desired.