Amazing Muffin Cup
Who can say no to perfectly portioned, portable breakfast goodness? This fantastic recipe brings together all the breakfast essentials: crisp, delicious hash browns, fluffy eggs and fantastic Johnsonville Breakfast Sausage. Add some cheese, peppers and onions, and you’ve got yourself an excellent way to start the day!
What You Need
- Prepare sausage according to package instructions, cool slightly and cut into ½-inch pieces; set aside.
- In a bowl, combine hash browns, butter, salt and pepper; divide evenly into 12 greased muffin cups.
- Press mixture onto sides and bottom of muffin cups.
- Bake at 400F for 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven, divide sausage pieces into muffin cups.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, cheese and bell pepper.
- Spoon mixture evenly into muffin cups.
- Sprinkle with chives or onion.
- Return to oven, bake 13-15 minutes or until set. Serve.