Sun’s Up Sausage and Egg Bake
Sausage, eggs and hash browns all in one pan? Sign us up for that! Sunday brunch – or breakfast any time – just got a whole lot easier (not to mention better tasting) thanks to this simple, no-fuss recipe. Why not try it out this weekend?
What You Need
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Arrange potatoes on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat, then add Johnsonville Original Recipe Breakfast Sausages.
- Bake sausages and potatoes for 15 to 20 mins, turning halfway through.
- Remove tray from oven and use a spatula to create four spaces in the sausage and potato mix.
- Crack one egg into each space.
- Add the halved cherry tomatoes on top.
- Season everything with oregano, salt and pepper.
- Put back in the oven until eggs are thoroughly cooked, 5 to 8 minutes.