Johnsonville Brat Potstickers
If the words “bratwurst potsticker” sound dangerously delicious, then Johnsonville’s got the dish for you! This fantastic fusion recipe brings together the heavy-hitting flavour of Johnsonville Original Brats with the delicate aromas of Asian potstickers. Garlic, onions, carrots, cabbage and soy sauce are a great match to the bratwurst, making a delicious, meaty morsel for the potsticker center. Tasting these potstickers will show the world that the flavours of Johnsonville are truly universal.
What You Need
- In a large skillet, crumble and cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink and lightly browned; drain and remove from skillet.
- Using the same skillet, sauté garlic, onion, carrot and cabbage until tender.
- Add soy sauce, pepper and sausage; stir to combine. Remove skillet from heat.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of meat filling onto each potsticker wrapper.
- Brush edge of wrapper with water, fold in half and seal.
- In a clean skillet, heat oil and brown potstickers on both sides.
- Add water to skillet, cover, and allow to steam for 5-7 minutes. Serve with dipping sauce.
Tip *Wonton wrappers may be substituted for potsticker wrappers.