Breakfast Sausage Roll Ups
Solidify your super-mom status with this fun, tasty and easy Sausage Roll Ups recipe. All your favourite breakfast flavours, like maple, cinnamon and vanilla pair perfectly with our Original Recipe Breakfast Sausages. If your sweet tooth craves an extra treat, try swapping in our Maple Flavoured Breakfast Sausages!
What You Need
- Cook sausage according to package instructions.
- Flatten bread slices with a rolling pin or your hands and cut off the crusts.
- Place sausage on one edge of the bread slice and roll up.
- Mix the eggs, milk, cinnamon and vanilla in a bowl.
- Dip each roll in the egg mixture and fry in a buttered pan until all sides are golden brown, aproximately 6-7 minutes.
- Serve with maple syrup for dipping and icing sugar to sprinkle on top.