Easy Breakfast Skillet
Enjoy a delicious restaurant-style breakfast skillet in the comfort of your own home! Johnsonville Breakfast Sausage Links are the perfect ingredient to give your skillet the flavor you need to start your day right. The delicious combination of sausage, peppers, potatoes, eggs and Italian cheese is the best way to give you that important morning boost.
What You Need
- In a large skillet, prepare breakfast sausages according to package directions.
- With a knife, cut cooked links into thirds and keep warm.
- In a separate large skillet, add 1 Tbsp. of oil and fry hash browns until golden; remove and set aside.
- Add remaining oil to skillet, add peppers and onion, cook over medium heat until crisp-tender.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt, oregano and black pepper.
- Pour into the same skillet; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until eggs are set.
- Add sausage and potatoes; mix gently.
- Sprinkle with cheese, remove from heat; cover for 1-2 minutes or until melted.