Sausage Pasta Grill Packs
Try something new and different on the grill this summer with our Sausage Pasta Grill Packs. Perfect for camping or a fancier backyard feast, this delicious meal combines our Smoked Bratwurst Sausage with penne, tomato, basil and rich goat cheese.
What You Need
- Cook sausage according to package instructions. Remove from heat and cut into 1/2″ medallions, or to size preference.
- Cut (12) 8×12″ pieces of aluminum foil, 2 per packet. Cook pasta according to package instructions (to al dente). Warm up grill on medium heat.
- Mix sausage, pasta, tomato sauce, tomatoes, basil, salt, pepper, garlic and olive oil together in a bowl. Spoon approximately 1 cup of mixture onto each packet sheet (6). Squeeze lemon wedge over each pasta packet and leave wedge with packet. Spoon 1-2 tspns of goat cheese into each serving.
- Place second piece of foil overtop pasta packets and pinch edges together. Secure all sides but keep some air inside packet.
- Reduce grill heat to low and cook packets for 10-12 minutes. Shake or flip packets approximately halfway through cooking. Remove and serve immediately.
- Cooking tip for campers: pre-cook the pasta, cool and store in ziplock bags for camping trips. Finish cooking in grill packets for an easy and delicious meal during your outdoor adventure.