Quick and Easy Spicy Sausage Spaghetti
Looks fancy, cooks easy! All you need is 5 ingredients and 25 minutes to pull together a savoury sausage pasta dish that looks like you slaved away in the kitchen for hours. With our Hot Italian Sausage Meat, garlic, Swiss chard and Parmesan, this dish is packed with flavour.
What You Need
- Break sausage meat apart. Cook in 12-inch skillet over medium heat until thoroughly browned, about 8 minutes.
- Add garlic and Swiss chard leaves (or your preferred green); cook, stirring, until wilted and tender, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook spaghetti noodles according to package directions until al dente; drain, reserving 1/2 cup of pasta water.
- Add drained pasta to sausage mixture with 1/3 of the Parmesan cheese, and enough of the pasta water to gently coat. Cook, stirring, until thoroughly mixed, about 1 minute.
- Serve pasta with remaining cheese and freshly ground black pepper, to taste.