The best of Johnsonville Smoked Sausages in under 30 minutes! This party appetizer or family snack is easy enough for even the most novice of cooks. Pair it with your favourite dip flavours and serve at your next game night.
What You Need
- Place sausage in freezer for 25 to 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 300F.
- When sausage is firm, but not completely frozen, carefully cut, on a diagonal, into very thin slices.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Arrange sausage slices in a single layer on baking sheets.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Using tongs, turn slices over. Bake for another 10 to 15 minutes, until lightly browned. Drain on paper towels.
- (Optional) Combine mayonnaise, mustard and honey in a small bowl. Serve with sausage chips.