BBQ Buffalo Kebabs
Ready in mere minutes, these brochettes combine the fiery taste of our Buffalo Style sausages with a lightly sweet marinade that pairs perfectly with grilled vegetables. For kids, just substitute any of our milder smoked sausages like our popular Cheddar sausages. A must for the barbecue!
What You Need
- If you are using bamboo skewers, soak them in cold water for 30 minutes before starting.
- Preheat barbecue on medium-high and oil grate.
- In a large bowl, combine honey mustard marinade ingredients. Add vegetables and stir to coat well.
- Cut each sausage into 3 or 4 chunks.
- Thread alternating sausage pieces and vegetables onto skewers. Set aside remaining marinade. Reduce barbecue to low and place kebabs on the grill. Cook for 10 minutes or so, turning over a few times, until sausages and vegetables are nicely grilled.
- Brush kebabs with reserved marinade and serve on a bed of rice, with a garden salad or roasted potatoes.