BBQ Sausage Pizza
Have some leftover taco or stir fry toppings? A mix of barbecue and tomato sauce makes a sweet and savoury base for this super-simple sausage pizza that comes together in just minutes.
What You Need
- Break sausage apart. Cook in skillet over medium heat, breaking up with spoon, until thoroughly browned, about 8 minutes. Remove 1/2 cup of crumbled sausage meat to bowl and reserve.
- Add tomato sauce and barbecue sauce to remaining sausage in skillet; mix well and remove from heat.
- Place pizza crust on lightly greased or non-stick pizza pan; top crust with sauce mixture. Top with cheese, onions, corn, peppers and reserved sausage.
- Bake at 400F (200C) in the oven until cheese melts and crust is lightly golden, about 10 minutes. Garnish with cilantro./li>
- Tip: Top with your favourite toppings such as tomatoes, sliced jalapenos, or swap Mozzerella cheese for pre-shredded cheese, if you want!