Breakfast Sausage Egg Boats
The key to the best breakfast ideas is to keep it simple. Our Breakfast Sausage Egg Boats are simple, delicious and packed with your favourite flavours. Include ingredients like green onion, spinach and red pepper, or customize your own egg boat toppings for the perfect hand-held breakfast. Enjoy on the go or at the table with family!
What You Need
1/3 cupheavy cream
1/2 cupcheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 cupgreen onion, chopped fine
1/2 cupfresh spinach, chopped rough
1/2 cupred peppers, chopped roughly
- Chill breakfast sausage in freezer for 10-15 minutes. Once firm, remove from freezer and packaging. Cut into 1/2″ coins.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Cook sausage coins according to package directions.
- In a bowl, combine sausage, eggs, cream, cheese, onions, spinach and red peppers.
- Cut a long rectangle out of the baguette and partially unstuff to form the ‘boat’.
- Pour the egg mixture into the hollowed out baguette.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Cut into slices of desired size and serve while warm.