Easy Sausage Pizza
Take all the delicious flavours of this pizza standard and remove all the hassle and fuss. When you’re craving pizza and just don’t have the time to make homemade, Johnsonville gives you a great alternative that’s bursting with big flavour.
What You Need
- On a clean surface, pinch off sausage into pieces the size of a dime; set aside.
- Place crust on a pizza pan. Spread sauce evenly over crust.
- Sprinkle with 1 cup of cheese. Arrange sausage on pizza.
- Top with green pepper and remaining cheese.
- Bake according to crust package directions or until sausage is done and crust and cheese is lightly browned. Serve.