Italian Sausage Meatballs
Meatballs come in all different sizes, but no one said making meatballs had to be difficult. Johnsonville takes out all the guesswork in creating a delicious meatball with authentic Italian taste. The sausages, Parmesan cheese and onions come together to make a great meatball worthy of your favorite dishes.
What You Need
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, milk and onion.
- Remove sausage from casings.
- Add sausage to the bread crumb mixture and mix well.
- Shape into 20 meatballs. Arrange meatballs on a shallow baking pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through (160°F).
- Serve with your favourite sauce and spaghetti.