Loaded Potato Skins
Perfect for game-day or a meal in themselves, these loaded potato skins are easy to make and fun to eat!
What You Need
8small russet potatoes (3-4 inches in length)
2 cupsshredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cupsour cream
1/2 cupsliced green onions
2 tbspolive oil
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. Pierce potatoes and place across a baking sheet. Bake for 45 mins and set aside to cool.
- In a medium skillet, cook Johnsonville Italian Ground Mild Italian Sausage on medium heat. Set aside.
- Cut each potato in half and scoop out inside contents. Brush both the inside and outside of each potato with olive oil.
- Arrange potato halves on baking sheet and bake for 10 mins until crisp and golden brown.
- Add cooked sausage inside the potato shells and top with cheese. Pop back into the oven until cheese has melted.
- Top with green onions and a dollop of sour cream.