Sausage & Sweet Potato Hash
Take your favourite breakfast items and transform them into a delicious hash! This recipe takes your favourite Johnsonville sausage, eggs and adds delicious sweet potatoes. Can be enjoyed breakfast, lunch or dinner.
What You Need
2 tbspolive oil
2 cupsonion, chopped
1red pepper, chopped
2medium sweet potatoes, chopped
- Decase and cook Johnsonville Original Recipe Bratwurst Sausages on medium heat until browned. Remove from pan.
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil to skillet. Cook onions and red peppers. Remove from pan.
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil to skillet. Add chopped sweet potatoes and cook for 10 mins or until tender.
- Sprinkle rosemary, salt and pepper over sweet potato mixture.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Add sausage and onion into the sweet potato mixture and stir.
- Break eggs over the hash, spaced evenly. Place in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes or until desired texture.
- Add avocado on top of mixture and serve.