Crostini with Sausage Ragout and Ricotta Cheese
The recipe for a great party is some good conversation, good music and delicious food. So celebrity chef Mark McEwan has put together a special Johnsonville recipe for your next great get-together. Flavourful small bites, perfect for entertaining.
What You Need
- Sauté onion and sausage until sausage is cooked through, and remove excess oil from frying pan.
- Add garlic, coriander, cinnamon and chili flakes, and sauté for 2 minutes. Add white wine and cook until wine is evaporated. Add remaining ingredients, and simmer for approximately 30 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, slice ciabatta into 1-inch rounds, drizzle with olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper, and broil until golden brown.
- Top each crostini with a spoonful of ricotta and then top with sausage ragout. Enjoy!