Hot Italian Sausage Party Dip
Cheese and sausage are the two must-have ingredients for any successful game day gathering and this Hot Italian Sausage Party Dip has them in spades. Our Johnsonville Hot Italian Sausage Meat is blended with gooey mozzarella and Parmigiano Reggiano, diced tomatoes and delicious hints of garlic and basil. This appetizer will be an instant hit with your friends, whether they’re looking for something fancy or watching face offs.
What You Need
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 2-2.5 quart casserole dish. Cook sausage meat according to package instructions and set aside.
- Combine all ingredients together, leaving 1/2 cup of mozzarella and the basil for later.
- Spread sausage and cheese mixture in casserole dish. Cover and bake in oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake for another 5-8 minutes uncovered, or until top is golden and bubbly.
- Garnish with chopped basil and serve with toasted bread or tortilla chips